Our Crazy Lives...

Sunday, March 01, 2009

March? Already???

Well, I can hardly believe that it's March already! I've very busy- between home, work and trying to scrap- so I'm going to make this quick!

We've been busy with school and having a blast. I am so thankful that I get to work at such a wonderful campus and that my kids are not only learning, but enjoying school too. Jaxon is keeping up with swim and will be playing flag football this spring. We plan on starting Marley in swim soon too and hopefully dance as well. We'd REALLY like to find something musically inclined for the kids and are keeping an eye out for that. Brian is golfing again too and has joined the golf club with his dad, so he'll have more opportunities to play now too. :)


As for the scrap stuff- I'm currently working on my project 365 digitally (the physical album is collecting dust) AND I'm all caught up! I've already got 22 pages and that's just through February, so I think I may print the book quarterly afterall.

Also, I wanted to announce how excited I am to have 2 guest gigs this month! I'll be guesting for Ziggle Scraps and Amanda Heimann Designs- both at Scrap Orchard. Be on the lookout for some new layouts with their amazing products soon! :)

Gotta run!

No comments: