Our Crazy Lives...

Saturday, April 23, 2005

April update...

Well, its April and my birthday has come and gone, but I still can't believe I'm 27 years old now. I remember thinking that once I graduated college, I would feel "grown up," but no. After getting married, having a toddler and another baby on the way, I still don't feel "old!" I guess that's a good thing! :)
I went to the doctor and told him about my concerns- I'm 4 months pregnant and hadn't gained any weight. When I was pregnant with Jaxon, the doc had to tell me to lay off the Blue Bell or I'd have been huge! He said not to worry and that the heartbeat sounded great. So... now I just have to wait until May 16th to get the ultrasound and at that point, it should be easy to tell if I'm having a boy or a girl. I have no real "intuition" about it being a boy or a girl and have had dreams about having both. I guess I've got a 50% chance of guessing correctly anyway right? :) Brian took a half day of vacation so he can go with me and we're hoping that once we find out the sex, we can decide on a name. It is SO much harder to pick out names the second time around! I'm also ready for the baby to stop being an "it."

I'll keep you all posted! :) S

No comments: