Our Crazy Lives...

Monday, May 09, 2005

Pregnancy update - May

Well, I'm a little over 19 weeks and I can finally say I'm starting to feel pregnant. This pregnancy is going by a whole lot faster than it did with Jaxon- I think life with a toddler and a full-time teaching job keep me too busy to think about it! :)
I've been feeling movement and I've starting to show within the last 2 weeks. I still have not gained any weight to speak of, which is strange since I don't get sick when I'm pregnant, but I'm hoping that I'll be within a normal range. I've definitely been eating enough so I'm sure it'll be fine! It is one week until the big ultrasound and we're very excited! We'll be sure to keep you posted if the baby cooperates and we find out if it's another boy or a girl, so be on the lookout for an e-mail Monday, May 16th!

S

No comments: