Our Crazy Lives...

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Halfway over...

Summer that is, and I can hardly believe it! We just had Jaxon's 6th birthday party and had a blast. We'd done the sprinkler park and bouncy places, so when I asked him what he wanted to do this year, he said Chuck E Cheese. I almost talked him out of it (a friend said it best when she described her love/hate relationship with CEC- Kids love it/parents hate it!) BUT, I didn't and I'm glad- they had a blast and took care of everything for us. My summer has been SO busy that I needed a stress-free party, and that it was. Everyone seemed to have a good time and when I asked Jaxon if he had a good time we said "This is the best day ever!" Gotta love it!
We've been working hard to get the house ready and still a bit in the air about what to do. Our house is great with a nice, big backyard... if not for our neighbor moving in, I don't think we'd even be thinking about moving right now... Anyway, we're looking at houses again tonight and then deciding what to do. The house is "market ready" if we decide to put it up. Whether we move or not, this process had been great for me as it's making me get rid of "stuff" and get rid of clutter hot spots in the house. Of course, I'm home from work, so I have more time and energy to keep the house in tip-top shape, but as they say, it takes 21 days to change a behavior and I'm well on my way! Don't worry, I won't go all domestic goddess on anyone! :)
I also got my first Viovio photobook (a 10x10)- my Project 365 January-June and it is amazing! I ABSOLUTELY love it and I'm now sold on putting all of my layouts in viovio hardcover books. If you're on the fence about which printer to use, go for them- the quality rocks and they are very well priced.
Well, back to the grind... be back soon with more updates...

1 comment:

Priscilla - The Wheelchair Mommy said...

what's the deal with your neighbor?? PM it to me or text it if you must...

CEC is a FAB place for parties :D

I think Will wants his next party there again :D