Our Crazy Lives...

Monday, May 23, 2005

It's a ...

GIRL! According to the ultrasound tech, she's "pretty sure" we're expecting a GIRL this time around so we'll have one of each! This time, the doctor put the ultrasound on DVD too, so I know the grandparents will be excited to see the baby in action. Now it finally feels like I'm pregnant again - work and a toddler keep me too busy to think about it!

Brian and I are thrilled and just wanted to share the news! Hope everyone is doing well and hope to hear from you soon too! We're not 100% sure about what her name will be yet and may decide to keep that to ourselves until she's born, but that's a hard secret to keep! :)

Meanwhile, I've got 2 days left with students and 1 work day before I'm out for the summer. I'm hoping to spend lots of time with Jaxon as it's our last summer as a family of 3. We're getting the house ready to sell, but I still may try to move him into a "big boy bed" in the extra bedroom. The baby will be in a bassinet next to our bed for a few months, but that way, Jax will be out of his crib long enough so it doesn't seem like she's taking over his territory. I'll keep you posted on any summer plans!

No comments: